[VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

[VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Rob Tompkins
Hello all,

I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:

* Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
* Create a git repo
* Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not a formal component.

. Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git repository and migrate the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.

Please review the release proposal and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018

  [ ] +1 Create the component
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Thank you Rob for leading the charge here.

Gary

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be
> managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not
> a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git
> repository and migrate the code that I have currently in
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018
>
>   [ ] +1 Create the component
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

jochen-2
+1

Thanks very much. I hope, we'll all be reaping you works benefits soon.

Jochen

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Thank you Rob for leading the charge here.
>
> Gary
>
> On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be
>> managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:
>>
>> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
>> * Create a git repo
>> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not
>> a formal component.
>>
>> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git
>> repository and migrate the code that I have currently in
>> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <
>> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.
>>
>> Please review the release proposal and vote.
>> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
>> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018
>>
>>   [ ] +1 Create the component
>>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>>   [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3

  [ X ] +1 Create the component

Thanks for working on this!

Bruno

________________________________

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:56:40 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to
> be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by
> that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin
> (i.e. not a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git
> repository and migrate the code that I have currently in
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin
> <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this
> repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018

     [X] +1 Create the component

Gilles

>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Oliver Heger-3

Great work, Rob! Many thanks!

Oliver

Am 04.01.2018 um 17:56 schrieb Rob Tompkins:

> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git repository and migrate the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018
>
>   [ ] +1 Create the component
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Pascal Schumacher

Am 04.01.2018 um 17:56 schrieb Rob Tompkins:

> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git repository and migrate the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018
>
>    [ ] +1 Create the component
>    [ ] +0 OK, but...
>    [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>    [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Sergio Fernández

On Jan 4, 2018 17:56, "Rob Tompkins" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be
> managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not
> a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git
> repository and migrate the code that I have currently in
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018
>
>   [ ] +1 Create the component
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

This vote passes with the following appearances:

Gary Gregory: +1
Jochen Wiedmann: +1
Bruno P. Kinoshita: +1
Gilles Sadowski: +1
Oliver Heger: +1
Pascal Schumacher: +1
Sergio Fernández: +1

I will proceed with creating the git repository, and begin using COMMONSSITE as the jira tracking location.

Many thanks,
-Rob