[VOTE] James Carman as commons committer

[VOTE] James Carman as commons committer

Simon Kitching
Hi,

James Carman is a HiveMind committer at the moment:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/developers.html

He has volunteered to join me in dealing with the bugzilla backlog for
beanutils. So can we please get him commons commit rights?

Regards,

Simon

RE: [VOTE] James Carman as commons committer

James Carman
Simon,
I already am a commons committer.  I have already been submitting code to
commons-collections.

James

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 21:42 -0400, James Carman wrote:
> Simon,
> I already am a commons committer.  I have already been submitting code to
> commons-collections.

Oops - sorry. You only mentioned HiveMind earlier, and weren't listed on
this page:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/contributors.html

So I assumed you weren't a commons committer yet.

Incidentally, you're not here either:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html

You obviously like to keep a low profile :-)

Cheers,

Simon

Re: [VOTE] James Carman as commons committer

Niall Pemberton-2
Then the convention is to just add yourself to the project.xml and ask if
the other beanutils committers mind you working on it.

I have no objection - welcome :-)

Niall

> I already am a commons committer.  I have already been submitting code to
> commons-collections.
>
> James

Martin Cooper
On 5/25/05, Simon Kitching <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 21:42 -0400, James Carman wrote:
> > Simon,
> > I already am a commons committer.  I have already been submitting code to
> > commons-collections.
>
> Oops - sorry. You only mentioned HiveMind earlier, and weren't listed on
> this page:
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/contributors.html
>
> So I assumed you weren't a commons committer yet.
>
> Incidentally, you're not here either:
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html
>
> You obviously like to keep a low profile :-)

But he does show up here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config=commons-dev_jakarta_apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=jcarman%40apache.org

;-)

--