[VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hi,

I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of Apache Commons CLI to git.

This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72 hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.

Regards,
Benedikt


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Amey Jadiye
Hi,

I already see it's on github [1] which is mirror of Apache repository [2].
Is my understanding correct or am I missing something here ?


[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-cli
[2] git://git.apache.org/commons-cli.git

Regards,
Amey

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 4:50 PM Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of
> Apache Commons CLI to git.
>
> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72
> hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Rob Tompkins

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Amey Jadiye <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I already see it's on github [1] which is mirror of Apache repository [2].
> Is my understanding correct or am I missing something here ?
>
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/commons-cli
> [2] git://git.apache.org/commons-cli.git <git://git.apache.org/commons-cli.git>

Hi Amey,

Give a look here: http://git.apache.org <http://git.apache.org/>

They can mirror either SVN or GIT at apache out to GitHub. [cli] looks to be git-mirrored off the SVN repo.

-Rob

>
> Regards,
> Amey
>
> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 4:50 PM Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of
>> Apache Commons CLI to git.
>>
>> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72
>> hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Benedikt
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Amey Jadiye
Ah .. Thanks for the knowledge, got confused with this url git://
git.apache.org/commons-cli.git

+1 for migration.

Regards,
Amey


On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 7:16 PM Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> > On Jun 5, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Amey Jadiye <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I already see it's on github [1] which is mirror of Apache repository
> [2].
> > Is my understanding correct or am I missing something here ?
> >
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/commons-cli
> > [2] git://git.apache.org/commons-cli.git <git://
> git.apache.org/commons-cli.git>
>
> Hi Amey,
>
> Give a look here: http://git.apache.org <http://git.apache.org/>
>
> They can mirror either SVN or GIT at apache out to GitHub. [cli] looks to
> be git-mirrored off the SVN repo.
>
> -Rob
>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Amey
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 4:50 PM Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of
> >> Apache Commons CLI to git.
> >>
> >> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72
> >> hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Benedikt
> >>
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>
> >>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

garydgregory
In reply to this post by Benedikt Ritter-4
+1

Gary

On Jun 5, 2017 4:20 AM, "Benedikt Ritter" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of
> Apache Commons CLI to git.
>
> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72
> hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons CLI to git

Benedikt Ritter-4
In reply to this post by Benedikt Ritter-4
Hi,

> Am 05.06.2017 um 13:20 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of Apache Commons CLI to git.
>
> This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72 hours, e.g. until June-08-2017, 13:30 MESZ.

This vote passes with no objections and the following +1 votes:

- Amey Jadiye
- Gary Gregory

I will take care of the migration ASAP.

Thank you,
Benedikt

>
> Regards,
> Benedikt
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]