Quantcast

[VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

[VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:

- Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
- The last release dates back to 2005.
- There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.

For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

garydgregory
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>

> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following
> reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any
> relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache
> Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the
> next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).

> Benedikt

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

Jörg Schaible

Benedikt Ritter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following
> reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any
> relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than
> that…) - The last release dates back to 2005. - There is no activity in
> Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache
> Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the
> next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

Oliver Heger-3
Hm,

being a user of Jelly, I have the long-term goal to contribute to the
project because I have indeed some itch to scratch, but unfortunately
never got to it.

So I am -1, but I cannot promise that I can work on Jelly in the near
future.

Oliver

Am 17.05.2017 um 20:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> Hi,
>
> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

Bruno P. Kinoshita-2
Ditto for my -1. I've always wanted to move Jenkins fork patches back to Jelly, but last time I worked on it Mavenizing the project and its components took too much time.
Bruno

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:34, Oliver Heger<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hm,

being a user of Jelly, I have the long-term goal to contribute to the
project because I have indeed some itch to scratch, but unfortunately
never got to it.

So I am -1, but I cannot promise that I can work on Jelly in the near
future.

Oliver

Am 17.05.2017 um 20:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> Hi,
>
> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hey guys,

this is just the reaction I’m looking for. I think it is important to poke in the hole every once in a while and see if anybody is still interested in a component. If you have intends to work on Jelly, there is no reason to move it to dormant.

I’ll wait for the 72 hours to pass anyway to see whether there are even more people who still need jelly.

> Am 17.05.2017 um 15:46 schrieb Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]>:
>
> Ditto for my -1. I've always wanted to move Jenkins fork patches back to Jelly, but last time I worked on it Mavenizing the project and its components took too much time.
> Bruno
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>  On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:34, Oliver Heger<[hidden email]> wrote:   Hm,
>
> being a user of Jelly, I have the long-term goal to contribute to the
> project because I have indeed some itch to scratch, but unfortunately
> never got to it.
>
> So I am -1, but I cannot promise that I can work on Jelly in the near
> future.
>
> Oliver
>
> Am 17.05.2017 um 20:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:
>>
>> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
>> - The last release dates back to 2005.
>> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>>
>> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Benedikt

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

garydgregory
I think that we could, as a community test of interest, say something like,
if Oliver wants to push out what is in trunk in the next 30 days or so (or
60 or 90), we will help. I would help with odds and ends. Aside from that,
if no one cares enough to "do", then let's hibernate it.

Gary

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> this is just the reaction I’m looking for. I think it is important to poke
> in the hole every once in a while and see if anybody is still interested in
> a component. If you have intends to work on Jelly, there is no reason to
> move it to dormant.
>
> I’ll wait for the 72 hours to pass anyway to see whether there are even
> more people who still need jelly.
>
> Cheers,
> Benedikt
>
> > Am 17.05.2017 um 15:46 schrieb Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Ditto for my -1. I've always wanted to move Jenkins fork patches back to
> Jelly, but last time I worked on it Mavenizing the project and its
> components took too much time.
> > Bruno
> >
> > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> >
> >  On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:34, Oliver Heger<[hidden email]>
> wrote:   Hm,
> >
> > being a user of Jelly, I have the long-term goal to contribute to the
> > project because I have indeed some itch to scratch, but unfortunately
> > never got to it.
> >
> > So I am -1, but I cannot promise that I can work on Jelly in the near
> > future.
> >
> > Oliver
> >
> > Am 17.05.2017 um 20:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the
> following reasons:
> >>
> >> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any
> relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> >> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> >> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
> >>
> >> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache
> Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the
> next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Benedikt

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

[JELLY] State of the project (Was: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant)

> Am 17.05.2017 um 19:38 schrieb Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>:
>
> I think that we could, as a community test of interest, say something like,
> if Oliver wants to push out what is in trunk in the next 30 days or so (or
> 60 or 90), we will help. I would help with odds and ends. Aside from that,
> if no one cares enough to "do", then let's hibernate it.

I’m currently having a look at the code base. There is a lot of work to do. I’m currently trying to fix the build to republish the website. Here are the things I discovered:

- dependencies are out dated
- mixture of build files: build.xml, project.xml, maven.xml, pom.xml (can we drop all but pom.xml?)
- missing maven plugin „maven-jellydoc-plugin“. It seems to be part of the code base, but the build is not configured to generate it
- strange structure of the project with several source folders (src and jelly-tags)

But these are all things that can be fixed, given people find the time to work on this :-)

> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> this is just the reaction I’m looking for. I think it is important to poke
>> in the hole every once in a while and see if anybody is still interested in
>> a component. If you have intends to work on Jelly, there is no reason to
>> move it to dormant.
>>
>> I’ll wait for the 72 hours to pass anyway to see whether there are even
>> more people who still need jelly.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Benedikt
>>
>>> Am 17.05.2017 um 15:46 schrieb Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Ditto for my -1. I've always wanted to move Jenkins fork patches back to
>> Jelly, but last time I worked on it Mavenizing the project and its
>> components took too much time.
>>> Bruno
>>>
>>> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>>>
>>> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:34, Oliver Heger<[hidden email]>
>> wrote:   Hm,
>>>
>>> being a user of Jelly, I have the long-term goal to contribute to the
>>> project because I have indeed some itch to scratch, but unfortunately
>>> never got to it.
>>>
>>> So I am -1, but I cannot promise that I can work on Jelly in the near
>>> future.
>>>
>>> Oliver

>> following reasons:

>> relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)

>> Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the
>> next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).

> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>
>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>
>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021>
> Spring Batch in Action
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

> Am 17.05.2017 um 14:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May 2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).

With two -1 votes from Bruno P. Kinoshita and Oliver Heger, I consider this vote as failed. There still seems to be some interest in Jelly, so there is no reason to move it to dormant.

Thank you!

> Benedikt

Re: [JELLY] State of the project (Was: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant)

Oliver Heger-3

thank you for looking into this.

Am 18.05.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> Hi,
>
>> Am 17.05.2017 um 19:38 schrieb Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> I think that we could, as a community test of interest, say something like,
>> if Oliver wants to push out what is in trunk in the next 30 days or so (or
>> 60 or 90), we will help. I would help with odds and ends. Aside from that,
>> if no one cares enough to "do", then let's hibernate it.
>
> I’m currently having a look at the code base. There is a lot of work to do. I’m currently trying to fix the build to republish the website. Here are the things I discovered:
>
> - dependencies are out dated
> - mixture of build files: build.xml, project.xml, maven.xml, pom.xml (can we drop all but pom.xml?)
Yes, IMHO keeping only pom.xml should be fine.

> - missing maven plugin „maven-jellydoc-plugin“. It seems to be part of the code base, but the build is not configured to generate it
> - strange structure of the project with several source folders (src and jelly-tags)
Somehow the tag libs were treated as separate modules, but probably in a
layout compliant to Maven 1.x.

> But these are all things that can be fixed, given people find the time to work on this :-)

We might also think about the minimum Java version we want to support.
As the project has been unmaintained for such a long time, I assume we
are pretty free to switch to a modern version as nobody expects an update.

It might even be beneficial to switch to Java 8. I can imagine that
lambda syntax could be used in an elegant way to create simple tags.

Oliver

> [...]

> Yes, IMHO keeping only pom.xml should be fine.
>
>> - missing maven plugin „maven-jellydoc-plugin“. It seems to be part of the code base, but the build is not configured to generate it
>> - strange structure of the project with several source folders (src and jelly-tags)
> Somehow the tag libs were treated as separate modules, but probably in a
> layout compliant to Maven 1.x.
>

>> But these are all things that can be fixed, given people find the time to work on this :-)
>>
> We might also think about the minimum Java version we want to support.
> As the project has been unmaintained for such a long time, I assume we
> are pretty free to switch to a modern version as nobody expects an update.
>
> It might even be beneficial to switch to Java 8. I can imagine that
> lambda syntax could be used in an elegant way to create simple tags.

I think Bruno needs Jelly for Jenkins. So we need to make sure it can be used within Jenkins.

Benedikt

> Oliver
>
>> Regards,
>> Benedikt
>>

>>> Gary

>>> --
>>> E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>
>>>
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>
>>>
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021>
>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/

> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: [JELLY] State of the project (Was: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant)

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]

> thank you for looking into this.
>
> Am 18.05.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> Am 17.05.2017 um 19:38 schrieb Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>:
> >>
> >> I think that we could, as a community test of interest, say something
> like,
> >> if Oliver wants to push out what is in trunk in the next 30 days or so
> (or
> >> 60 or 90), we will help. I would help with odds and ends. Aside from
> that,
> >> if no one cares enough to "do", then let's hibernate it.
> >
> > I’m currently having a look at the code base. There is a lot of work to
> do. I’m currently trying to fix the build to republish the website. Here
> are the things I discovered:
> >
> > - dependencies are out dated
> > - mixture of build files: build.xml, project.xml, maven.xml, pom.xml
> (can we drop all but pom.xml?)
> Yes, IMHO keeping only pom.xml should be fine.
>
> > - missing maven plugin „maven-jellydoc-plugin“. It seems to be part of
> the code base, but the build is not configured to generate it
> > - strange structure of the project with several source folders (src and
> jelly-tags)
> Somehow the tag libs were treated as separate modules, but probably in a
> layout compliant to Maven 1.x.
>

> > But these are all things that can be fixed, given people find the time
> to work on this :-)
> >
> We might also think about the minimum Java version we want to support.
> As the project has been unmaintained for such a long time, I assume we
> are pretty free to switch to a modern version as nobody expects an update.
>
> It might even be beneficial to switch to Java 8. I can imagine that
> lambda syntax could be used in an elegant way to create simple tags.

I would be nice to flush out what we have now in a release with the same
Java requirement, and then switch to Java 8.

Gary

Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [JELLY] State of the project (Was: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant)

sebb-2-2
On 19 May 2017 at 22:02, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>
>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021>
> Spring Batch in Action
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [JELLY] State of the project (Was: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant)

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
Jenkins recently moved to 1.8 too, so whichever version we choose to use should be fine. If the consensus is to cut a release now with fewer changes, followed by another release with 1.8 I'd be fine as well.

Once the project is ready to be released again, I'll look into the issues applied to the Jenkins fork of Jelly [1] and start to check how to move them back here if possible, and - hopefully - have one less patched dependency in Jenkins (-:

Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/jelly

________________________________
> [...]

>> the code base, but the build is not configured to generate it
>>> - strange structure of the project with several source folders (src and
>> jelly-tags)
>> Somehow the tag libs were treated as separate modules, but probably in a
>> layout compliant to Maven 1.x.
>>

>>> But these are all things that can be fixed, given people find the time
>> to work on this :-)
>>>
>> We might also think about the minimum Java version we want to support.
>> As the project has been unmaintained for such a long time, I assume we
>> are pretty free to switch to a modern version as nobody expects an update.
>>
>> It might even be beneficial to switch to Java 8. I can imagine that
>> lambda syntax could be used in an elegant way to create simple tags.
>>

> I would be nice to flush out what we have now in a release with the same
> Java requirement, and then switch to Java 8.

Yes sure, we could do that. But is it really worth the effort? Are there really people waiting for this fixes? The last release was in 2005. That’s 12 years.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t do it, but I fear that it will be some work, given the fact that at the moment I have no idea who to build and release Jelly. So if I were to decide, I’d say let’s just start over and push out a new release without having to make it compatible with Java 1.3 (?)

> [...]
>>> Benedikt

>> poke
>> interested in

>> heger.de>

>> that…)

>> Apache
>> the

>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>

>> 1617290459>
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22

>> 1935182021>
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>> 1935182951>

> E-Mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> | [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>>
>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459>>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>>
>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021>>
> Spring Batch in Action
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951>>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com <http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/ <http://garygregory.com/>
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory <http://twitter.com/GaryGregory>

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant

jochen-2