[VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant

[VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant

The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans compatible with JMX specification.

The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development activity since. Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing lists about Modeler.

I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can therefor be moved to dormant.

So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler component to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. sometime after 11:00 UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will pass if nobody raises objections - no explicit +1 votes are required.

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant

> Am 13.03.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans compatible with JMX specification.
>
> The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development activity since. Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing lists about Modeler.
>
> I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can therefor be moved to dormant.
>
> So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler component to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. sometime after 11:00 UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will pass if nobody raises objections - no explicit +1 votes are required.

This vote passes, since nobody objected within 72h. I’m going to move the Modeler to dormant as soon as I find the time for it :-)

> Benedikt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant

jochen-2
+1 (Didn't even know we had that.)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> Am 13.03.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans compatible with JMX specification.
>>
>> The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development activity since. Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing lists about Modeler.
>>
>> I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can therefor be moved to dormant.
>>
>> So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler component to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. sometime after 11:00 UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will pass if nobody raises objections - no explicit +1 votes are required.
>
> This vote passes, since nobody objected within 72h. I’m going to move the Modeler to dormant as soon as I find the time for it :-)
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt
>

>> Regards,
>> Benedikt

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant

Pascal Schumacher
Thanks for doing this clean-up/house-keeping.

Cheers,
Pascal