[VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

[VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

Pascal Schumacher
Hi all,

as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Discovery to
dormant.

Reasons:
- Last release was version 0.5 in 2011.
- The last bugfix and feature commits are from 2011.
- Not a single jira issue has been created since 2011.

So please cast your votes:
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017

[ ] +1 Move Commons Discovery to dormant
[ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
[ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Discovery to dormant (because....)

Thanks!
Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

On Aug 20, 2017 04:14, "Pascal Schumacher" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Discovery to
> dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - Last release was version 0.5 in 2011.
> - The last bugfix and feature commits are from 2011.
> - Not a single jira issue has been created since 2011.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Discovery to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Discovery to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

Amey Jadiye

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Discovery to
> dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - Last release was version 0.5 in 2011.
> - The last bugfix and feature commits are from 2011.
> - Not a single jira issue has been created since 2011.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Discovery to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Discovery to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

> Am 20.08.2017 um 12:14 schrieb Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - Last release was version 0.5 in 2011.
> - The last bugfix and feature commits are from 2011.
> - Not a single jira issue has been created since 2011.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Discovery to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Discovery to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

Pascal Schumacher
+1

Am 21.08.2017 um 08:33 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> +1
>
>> Am 20.08.2017 um 12:14 schrieb Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant.
>>
>> Reasons:
>> - Last release was version 0.5 in 2011.
>> - The last bugfix and feature commits are from 2011.
>> - Not a single jira issue has been created since 2011.
>>
>> So please cast your votes:
>> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
>> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>>
>> [ ] +1 Move Commons Discovery to dormant
>> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
>> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Discovery to dormant (because....)
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Discovery to dormant?

jochen-2
+1