[VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

[VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

Pascal Schumacher
Hi all,

as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Launcher to
dormant.

Reasons:
- The last release is from 2007.
- No bugfix or feature addition commits since 2007.

So please cast your votes:
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017

[ ] +1 Move Commons Launcher to dormant
[ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
[ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Launcher to dormant (because....)

Thanks!
Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

On Aug 20, 2017 04:12, "Pascal Schumacher" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Launcher to
> dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - The last release is from 2007.
> - No bugfix or feature addition commits since 2007.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Launcher to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Launcher to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

Agustín Bernal Fernando
+1

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 6:44 AM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Gary
>
> On Aug 20, 2017 04:12, "Pascal Schumacher" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Launcher to
> > dormant.
> >
> > Reasons:
> > - The last release is from 2007.
> > - No bugfix or feature addition commits since 2007.
> >
> > So please cast your votes:
> > This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> > i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
> >
> > [ ] +1 Move Commons Launcher to dormant
> > [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> > [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Launcher to dormant (because....)
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

Amey Jadiye

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Launcher to
> dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - The last release is from 2007.
> - No bugfix or feature addition commits since 2007.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Launcher to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Launcher to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

Bernd Eckenfels
+1

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Pascal Schumacher <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed, I'd like to propose to move Apache Commons Launcher to
> dormant.
>
> Reasons:
> - The last release is from 2007.
> - No bugfix or feature addition commits since 2007.
>
> So please cast your votes:
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. after 13:00CET 23 August 2017
>
> [ ] +1 Move Commons Launcher to dormant
> [ ] +/-0 I'm undecided on this concern
> [ ] -1 No, do NOT move Commons Launcher to dormant (because....)
>
> Thanks!
> Pascal

> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Commons Launcher to dormant?

Ralph Goers

Ralph