[VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

[VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Matt Benson-2
Hi Commons developers,
  I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

[ ] +1, Promote it!
[ ] +0, Whatever
[ ] -0, Meh
[ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:

Thanks,
Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Matt Benson-2
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Matt Benson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

My own +1.

Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

James Carman
+1 (binding)

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Matt Benson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Mark Struberg

LieGrue,
strub

>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Romain Manni-Bucau
+1 (non binding)
Le 20 sept. 2013 23:06, "Mark Struberg" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Luc Maisonobe
Le 20/09/2013 19:49, Matt Benson a écrit :
> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [X] +1, Promote it!

Luc

> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Oliver Heger-3

Oliver

Am 20.09.2013 19:49, schrieb Matt Benson:

> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Stefan Bodewig
On 2013-09-20, Matt Benson wrote:

>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.

+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Phil Steitz

Phil
On 9/20/13 10:49 AM, Matt Benson wrote:

> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Send from my mobile device

> Am 20.09.2013 um 19:49 schrieb Matt Benson <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Commons developers,
>  I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Emmanuel Bourg-3

Emmanuel

Le 20/09/2013 19:49, Matt Benson a écrit :

> Hi Commons developers,
>   I hereby propose a vote to promote the [weaver] sandbox component to
> Commons proper.  My intent is that the promotion would be followed by a
> release of Apache Commons Weaver v1.0.

> [ ] +1, Promote it!
> [ ] +0, Whatever
> [ ] -0, Meh
> [ ] -1, Keep it in the sandbox for now, and here's why:
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Ralph Goers
+1 (binding)
Ralph