[VOTE] Proposal for new committer: Brian Stansberry

[VOTE] Proposal for new committer: Brian Stansberry

Simon Kitching
Hi All,

Brian Stansberry has been providing some excellent assistance with the
commons-logging package for a few months now. I would like to see him
become a committer on that project.

I initially posted this on [hidden email] but have been asked to
repost on this list instead. So far the following votes have been posted

+1 Dion Gillard
+1 Phil Steitz
+1 Robert Donkin
+1 Yoav Shapira
+1 Simon Kitching

Please add your vote.

Regards,

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for new committer: Brian Stansberry

Emmanuel Bourg-3
+1 !

Simon Kitching wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Brian Stansberry has been providing some excellent assistance with the
> commons-logging package for a few months now. I would like to see him
> become a committer on that project.
>
> I initially posted this on [hidden email] but have been asked to
> repost on this list instead. So far the following votes have been posted
>
> +1 Dion Gillard
> +1 Phil Steitz
> +1 Robert Donkin
> +1 Yoav Shapira
> +1 Simon Kitching
>

> Please add your vote.
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for new committer: Brian Stansberry

Henri Yandell
+1