[VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

[VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Niall Pemberton
I'd like to release version 5 of the commons-sandbox-parent pom -
there are two changes since the last release:

- upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
- upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin - fixes the MTAGLIST-31 bug:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31

There have been no other changes since the last release of
commons-sandbox-parent:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Vote is open for 72 hours

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Matt Benson

--- Niall Pemberton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to release version 5 of the
> commons-sandbox-parent pom -
> there are two changes since the last release:
>
> - upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
> - upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin -
> fixes the MTAGLIST-31 bug:
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31
>
> There have been no other changes since the last
> release of
> commons-sandbox-parent:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h

> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1

+1

-Matt

> Vote is open for 72 hours

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Niall Pemberton

Niall

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Niall Pemberton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to release version 5 of the commons-sandbox-parent pom -
>  there are two changes since the last release:
>
>  - upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
>  - upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin - fixes the MTAGLIST-31 bug:
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31
>
>  There have been no other changes since the last release of
>  commons-sandbox-parent:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h
>
>  [ ] +1
>  [ ] =0
>  [ ] -1
>
>  Vote is open for 72 hours

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Luc Maisonobe
Selon Niall Pemberton <[hidden email]>:

> I'd like to release version 5 of the commons-sandbox-parent pom -
> there are two changes since the last release:
>
> - upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
> - upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin - fixes the MTAGLIST-31 bug:
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31
>
> There have been no other changes since the last release of
> commons-sandbox-parent:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h

> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours

RE: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Jörg Schaible-2
Niall Pemberton wrote:

> I'd like to release version 5 of the commons-sandbox-parent pom -
> there are two changes since the last release:
>
> - upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
> - upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin - fixes the
>   MTAGLIST-31 bug: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31
>
> There have been no other changes since the last release of
> commons-sandbox-parent:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-pa
> rent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h
>
> [X] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours

- Jörg

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Dennis Lundberg-2

Niall Pemberton wrote:

> I'd like to release version 5 of the commons-sandbox-parent pom -
> there are two changes since the last release:
>
> - upgrade to version 9 of commons-parent
> - upgrade to version 2,2 of taglist-maven-plugin - fixes the MTAGLIST-31 bug:
>   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MTAGLIST-31
>
> There have been no other changes since the last release of
> commons-sandbox-parent:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=648891&r2=632874&diff_format=h
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 5 of commons-sandbox-parent (2nd attempt)

Niall Pemberton
This vote has passed with the five +1 votes from the following people

Matt Benson
Niall Pemberton
Luc Maisonobe
Jörg Schaible