[VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is the
introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.

CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision 8797)

Maven artifacts are here:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/

Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html

I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.

The tag is here:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/ (svn
revision 1677410)

Site:
  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
  (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)

Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html

RAT Report:
  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html

KEYS:
  https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts
[ ] +0 OK, but...
[ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Thanks!

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

garydgregory
The new class DefaultParser does not use generics to define the options
List, that is suspicious. Looking closer, the list can hold a mix of
OptionGroup and String instances. Really? Looking at Options I see the list
defined as List<Object>. This avoids compiler warnings but is nasty. This
is probably what we have inherited from this very old code base. We should
at least perpetuate this to DefaultParser's List as a List<Object>.

I switched a couple of years ago to using annotation based CLI processing
with JCommander. I'd like to come back to Commons for CLI, but not I do not
see that happening until a very different CLI2 emerges.

This is not the thread for discussing a CLI2 of course... ;-)

Gary

--
E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

garydgregory
Just FYI, the site does builds but logs errors with Maven 3.3.3, I think
this might be a known issue. This means some reports do not get created. I
do not think there is anything we can do except make a not of which Maven
versions we know work. Maven 3.2.5 works fine for example.

With Maven 3.3.3:

[WARN] An issue has occurred with maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.15:checkstyle,
skipping LinkageError
org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V,
please report an issue to Maven dev team.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.trace(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:99)
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.copyProperty(BeanUtilsBean.java:443)
        at
com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api.AutomaticBean.configure(AutomaticBean.java:149)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.checkstyle.exec.DefaultCheckstyleExecutor.executeCheckstyle(DefaultCheckstyleExecutor.java:219)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.checkstyle.AbstractCheckstyleReport.executeReport(AbstractCheckstyleReport.java:473)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.checkstyle.CheckstyleReport.executeReport(CheckstyleReport.java:155)
        at
org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMavenReport.java:255)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.render.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(ReportDocumentRenderer.java:224)
        at
org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.renderModule(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.render(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:129)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.render.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:182)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.render.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:141)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)

Gary

Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Benedikt Ritter-4
Strange? Building the site with:

Apache Maven 3.3.3 (7994120775791599e205a5524ec3e0dfe41d4a06;
2015-04-22T13:57:37+02:00)
Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.3.3/libexec
Java home:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_75.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.10.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

works on my machine. No error or stacktraces... Can you give some more
context?

http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

> The new class DefaultParser does not use generics to define the options
> List, that is suspicious. Looking closer, the list can hold a mix of
> OptionGroup and String instances. Really? Looking at Options I see the list
> defined as List<Object>. This avoids compiler warnings but is nasty. This
> is probably what we have inherited from this very old code base. We should
> at least perpetuate this to DefaultParser's List as a List<Object>.

Don't be shy ;-) If this is a blocker for you, please vote -1.

Asking this the other way around: Would you be willing to vote +1 on a
second RC if the option list in DefaultParser is generified?

Thank you!
Benedikt

> I switched a couple of years ago to using annotation based CLI processing
> with JCommander. I'd like to come back to Commons for CLI, but not I do not
> see that happening until a very different CLI2 emerges.
>
> This is not the thread for discussing a CLI2 of course... ;-)
>
> Gary
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
> > since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
> > release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is
> the
> > introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.
> >
> > CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
> >   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision
> 8797)
> >
> > Maven artifacts are here:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/
> >
> > Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
> >   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html
> >
> > I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.
> >
> > The tag is here:
> >   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/
> > (svn
> > revision 1677410)
> >
> > Site:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
> >   (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
> > yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)
> >
> > Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html
> >
> > RAT Report:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html
> >
> > KEYS:
> >   https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
> >
> > Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
> > sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> > [ ] +0 OK, but...
> > [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> > [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Benedikt
> >

> > --
> > http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> > http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> > http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> > http://github.com/britter

> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Bruno P. Kinoshita
+1 non-binding
No new FindBugs, PMD or CPD issues, new site layout (with minor CSS adjustments I think) looks good, all tests pass. Environment:
Apache Maven 3.2.5 (12a6b3acb947671f09b81f49094c53f426d8cea1; 2014-12-15T06:29:23+13:00)
Maven home: /opt/apache-maven-3.2.5
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.16.0-36-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

There are some issues in SonarQube, but the only one that called my attention was catching exception and throwing a new one without including the old exception [1]. But maybe that's the intended behaviour?

Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://analysis.apache.org/issues/search#issues=15472838-0deb-4ae9-8c53-db00a11cc2ad

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Benedikt,

see inline (with my vote at the bottom):

On May 3, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
> since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
> release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is the
> introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.
>
> CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
>  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision 8797)

Tested the checksums and signatures of the -bin.zip and -src.zip versions.

Results for -bin.zip:
* detached signature: ok
* sha checksum: ok
* md5 checksum: ok

Results for -src.zip:
* detached signature: ok
* sha checksum: ok
* md5 checksum: ok

> Maven artifacts are here:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/
>
> Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
>  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html

Release notes and report look good to me.

> I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.

Tested the -src.zip file: all tests successful (mvn test) with Java 7.

> The tag is here:
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/ (svn
> revision 1677410)
>
> Site:
>  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
>  (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
> yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)

The site looks good but I have noticed that under "User Guide" section in the left bar we have now two items:
Javadoc (Current 1.3)
Javadoc (1.3)

Maybe we should drop the last one or point it to 1.2

> Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
>  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html
>
> RAT Report:
>  http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html
>
> KEYS:
>  https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
> sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
>
> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

+1 (not binding)

Regards,

Jacopo

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Jörg Schaible
Hi Benedikt,

Benedikt Ritter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
> since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
> release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is
> the introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.
>
> CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision 8797)
>
> Maven artifacts are here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/

> Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html
>
> I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.
>
> The tag is here:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/
>   (svn
> revision 1677410)
>
> Site:
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
>   (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
> yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)
>
> Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html
>
> RAT Report:
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html
>
> KEYS:
>   https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
> sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
>
> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Test fails for IBM JDK 1.5 and 1.6:
Failed tests:
==================== %< ====================
  BugCLI162Test.testPrintHelpLongLines:310 expected:<...th are displayed.
 -[o,--paramModes <arg>       Parameters modes (1=IN, 2=INOUT, 4=OUT,
                             0=Unknown). -o and -O are mutually exclusive.
                             Example for 2 parameters, OUT and IN: -o "4
                             1"
 -O,--paramModeNames <arg>   Parameters mode names (IN, INOUT, OUT,
                             Unknown). -o and -O are mutually exclusive.
                             Example for 2 parameters, OUT and IN: -O "OUT
                             IN]"
 -p,--password <ar...> but was:<...th are displayed.
 -[O,--paramModeNames <arg>   Parameters mode names (IN, INOUT, OUT,
                             Unknown). -o and -O are mutually exclusive.
                             Example for 2 parameters, OUT and IN: -O "OUT
                             IN"
 -o,--paramModes <arg>       Parameters modes (1=IN, 2=INOUT, 4=OUT,
                             0=Unknown). -o and -O are mutually exclusive.
                             Example for 2 parameters, OUT and IN: -o "4
                             1]"
 -p,--password <ar...>
==================== %< ====================

... but not for Sun JDK 1.5/1.6 nor for IBM JDK 1.7. For whatever reason the
options are printed in different order. Succeeds for my OpenJD versions,
Oracle Java 8 and 9.

Jörg

> Thanks!
> Benedikt

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

> The new class DefaultParser does not use generics to define the options
> List, that is suspicious. Looking closer, the list can hold a mix of
> OptionGroup and String instances. Really? Looking at Options I see the list
> defined as List<Object>. This avoids compiler warnings but is nasty. This
> is probably what we have inherited from this very old code base. We should
> at least perpetuate this to DefaultParser's List as a List<Object>.

The expectedOpts field is protected so subclasses my use it. It's not
accessible through getters, so the methods defined on DefaultParser don't
pass raw lists to the outside world. I think adding <Object> could be added
in 1.3.1, although I agree that it would be better to resolve this and
maybe split up the two lists. If DefaultParser wouldn't define all fields
as protected, we could change this later. But as it is now, it looks like
we have to fix this.

Benedikt

> I switched a couple of years ago to using annotation based CLI processing
> with JCommander. I'd like to come back to Commons for CLI, but not I do not
> see that happening until a very different CLI2 emerges.
>
> This is not the thread for discussing a CLI2 of course... ;-)
>
> Gary
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
> > since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
> > release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is
> the
> > introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.
> >
> > CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
> >   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision
> 8797)
> >
> > Maven artifacts are here:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/
> >
> > Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
> >   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html
> >
> > I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.
> >
> > The tag is here:
> >   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/
> > (svn
> > revision 1677410)
> >
> > Site:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
> >   (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
> > yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)
> >
> > Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html
> >
> > RAT Report:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html
> >
> > KEYS:
> >   https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
> >
> > Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
> > sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> > [ ] +0 OK, but...
> > [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> > [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Benedikt
> >

> > --
> > http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> > http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> > http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> > http://github.com/britter

> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Thomas Neidhart
This whole issue was already discussed something like 2 years ago.
There is no way to clean this up in the 1.x branch, changing the return
type to List<Object> is probably the best you can do.

For now, I would just fix known bugs and move on to cli2 with a clean
codebase.

Thomas

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> > > [ ] +0 OK, but...
> > > [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> > > [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Benedikt
> > >

> > > --
> > > http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> > > http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> > > http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> > > http://github.com/britter
> > >

> > --
> > E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
> > <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> > Home: http://garygregory.com/

> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Hi Thomas,

> This whole issue was already discussed something like 2 years ago.
> There is no way to clean this up in the 1.x branch, changing the return
> type to List<Object> is probably the best you can do.
>
> For now, I would just fix known bugs and move on to cli2 with a clean
> codebase.

Thank you for providing this info. AFAIU we can introduce the <Object> in
1.3.1 without breaking BC. So this vote is still open, currently I only
have one binding +1 vote by Jörg Schaible and two non binding +1 votes by
Bruno P. Kinoshita and Jacopo Cappellato.

PMC Members, please review this RC and vote.

Thank you!

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

My +1 for this release.

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons CLI 1.3 based on RC1

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 03/05/2015 17:18, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We have fixed quite a few bugs and added some significant enhancements
> since CLI 1.2 was released and the Groovy Project is asking for a new
> release, so I would like to release CLI 1.3. The most notable change is the
> introduction of a new API for creating Option instances.
>
> CLI 1.3 RC1 is available for review here:
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/ (svn revision 8797)
>
> Maven artifacts are here:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1090/
>
> Details of changes since 1.2 are in the release notes:
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/cli/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/changes-report.html
>
> I have tested this with JDK 6, 7 and 8 using maven 3.
>
> The tag is here:
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/cli/tags/cli-1.3-RC1/ (svn
> revision 1677410)
>
> Site:
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/
>   (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2 directories are not
> yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)
>
> Clirr Report (compared to 1.2):
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/clirr-report.html
>
> RAT Report:
>   http://people.apache.org/~britter/cli-1.3-RC1/rat-report.html
>
> KEYS:
>   https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no
> sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after 06-May 2015, 17:30 CEST.
>
> [X] +1 Release these artifacts

Sorry for the late review.

Luc