[VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Hi all,

JEXL is ready for a new release, please review the artifacts and cast
your votes.

Changes since 3.0:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
    http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/changes-report.html

SVN tag:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jexl/tags/COMMONS_JEXL_3_1-RC1 (r1790565)

Binary and source distribution:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/ (r19079)

Maven staging repository:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1244/org/apache/commons/commons-jexl3/3.1/

Site:
    http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Thanks!

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
[ X ] +1 Release these artifacts
Build passed in

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5; 2015-11-11T05:41:47+13:00)
Maven home: /opt/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "4.4.0-72-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

Site generated with no issues too. Reports look Ok.

Built from SVN tag, and also from source distribution. Source and binary distributions md5sum matching the provided md5 values. GPG signature for the final jar looks good.

Thanks
Bruno

________________________________

Re: [VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

Oliver Heger-3
Build works fine with Java 1.6 and 1.8 on Windows 10. Artifacts and site
look good. There is a bunch of PMD warnings, but these have probably not
been introduced in the 3.1 release. Good release notes!

So +1

Oliver

On 04/07/2017 11:59 PM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> JEXL is ready for a new release, please review the artifacts and cast
> your votes.
>
> Changes since 3.0:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>     http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/changes-report.html
>
> SVN tag:
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jexl/tags/COMMONS_JEXL_3_1-RC1 (r1790565)
>
> Binary and source distribution:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/ (r19079)
>
> Maven staging repository:
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1244/org/apache/commons/commons-jexl3/3.1/
>
> Site:
>     http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now
>
>   [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

Jörg Schaible
+1,

builds from source with my compiler zoo (except for Java 9)

Cheers,
Jörg

Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> JEXL is ready for a new release, please review the artifacts and cast
> your votes.
>
> Changes since 3.0:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>     http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/changes-report.html
>
> SVN tag:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jexl/tags/COMMONS_JEXL_3_1-RC1
>     (r1790565)
>
> Binary and source distribution:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/ (r19079)
>
> Maven staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1244/org/apache/commons/commons-jexl3/3.1/

> Site:
>     http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now
>
>   [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

henrib

+1 (non binding).
Thanks Emmanuel :-)

[RESULT][VOTE] Release JEXL 3.1 based on RC1

Emmanuel Bourg-3
On 04/07/2017 11:59 PM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> JEXL is ready for a new release, please review the artifacts and cast
> your votes.
>
> Changes since 3.0:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jexl/3.1_RC1/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>     http://people.apache.org/~ebourg/jexl/site/changes-report.html
>
> SVN tag:
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jexl/tags/COMMONS_JEXL_3_1-RC1 (r1790565)

Here is the result of the vote:

Oliver Heger:    +1
Jörg Schaible:   +1
Bruno Kinoshita: +1
Emmanuel Bourg:  +1
Henri Biestro:   +1 (non binding)

With at 4 +1 binding votes and no objections the vote passes. Thanks a
lot for the reviews! I'll proceed with the release in the next days.

Emmanuel Bourg