[VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

[VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Niall Pemberton
I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.

Changes since last commons-parent release:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h

Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
(N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
has completed)

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Vote is open for 72 hours

Niall

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Niall Pemberton
+1 from me

Niall

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Niall Pemberton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Luc Maisonobe
Niall Pemberton a écrit :
> +1 from me
>
> Niall
>
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Niall Pemberton
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
>> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.

There are many other changes, too ...

But I agree with all of them.

+1

Luc

>> Changes since last commons-parent release:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>>
>> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
>> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
>> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
>> has completed)
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] =0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> Vote is open for 72 hours
>>
>> Niall

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Dennis Lundberg-2

Niall Pemberton wrote:

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Phil Steitz-2

Phil

Niall Pemberton wrote:

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Rahul Akolkar
+1 for commons-parent

(I haven't followed commons-sandbox-parent)

-Rahul

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Niall Pemberton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Emmanuel Bourg-3

Emmanuel Bourg

Niall Pemberton a écrit :

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

[RESULT][VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Niall Pemberton
This vote has passed with six +1 votes to release commons-parent and
five +1 votes to release commons-sandbox-parent from the following
people:

Niall Pemberton
Luc Maisonobe
Dennis Lundberg
Phil Steitz
Rahul Akolkar (commons-parent only)
Emmanuel Bourg

Thanks

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to release commons-parent and commons-sandbox-parent
> mainly to upgrade the commons-build-plugin to the new 1.1 version.
>
> Changes since last commons-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=676997&r2=652870&diff_format=h
>
> Changes since last commons-sandbox-parent release:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-sandbox-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=677224&r2=654484&diff_format=h
> (N.B. There will be one additional change to commons-sandbox-parent
> before its release  - to move to commons-parent 11 once that release
> has completed)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours
>
> Niall

RE: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 11 and commons-sandbox-parent 7

Jörg Schaible-2