[VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

[VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Martin van den Bemt
Hi everyone,

Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
parts of my life.
I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)

I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.

[ ] +1 Let him commit
[ ] 0
[ ] -1 Maybe not, because..

I of course am a big +1 ;)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Joe Germuska
At 2:53 PM +0200 5/13/05, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
>parts of my life.
>I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way
>overdue, probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a
>already committer)

That's what I thought!

>[ X] +1 Let him commit

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[hidden email]

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Phil Steitz

Phil

On 5/13/05, Martin van den Bemt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
> parts of my life.
> I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
> probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)
>
> I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
> assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.
>
> [ ] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..
>
> I of course am a big +1 ;)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

RE: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Noel J. Bergman

        --- Noel

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Oliver Zeigermann

Oliver

On 5/13/05, Martin van den Bemt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
> parts of my life.
> I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
> probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)
>
> I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
> assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.
>
> [ ] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..
>
> I of course am a big +1 ;)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Rory Winston-3

"Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
> parts of my life.
> I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
> probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)
>
> I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
> assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.
>
> [ ] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..
>
> I of course am a big +1 ;)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Rory Winston-3

"Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
> parts of my life.
> I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
> probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)
>
> I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
> assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.
>
> [ ] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..
>
> I of course am a big +1 ;)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Davanum Srinivas

On 5/13/05, Rory Winston <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Had this vote in mind for a long time, but got districted with other
> > parts of my life.
> > I call on making Stefan a commons committer (this vote is way overdue,
> > probably due to that everyone probably thinks he is a already committer)
> >
> > I'll skip the reasons why, since if you are allowed to vote on this I
> > assume you know the outstanding job he is doing.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Let him commit
> > [ ] 0
> > [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..
> >
> > I of course am a big +1 ;)
> >
> > Mvgr,
> > Martin

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Mario Ivankovits
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> [X ] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..

---
Mario

RE: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

James Carman

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Martin Cooper-3

--
Martin Cooper

RE: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Steve Cohen
I have the highest respect for Stefan.  I vote +1 without even knowing
the reason why it comes up.  He will be a great asset.

Brett Porter-2

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Stephen Colebourne
> [X] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..

Re: [VOTE] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

robert burrell donkin
On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 14:53 +0200, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> [X] +1 Let him commit
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Maybe not, because..

- robert

[VOTE][RESULT] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Martin van den Bemt
Hi all,

With 15 binding +1 votes within 21 hours, could someone please grant
karma to Stefan ?
Welcome aboard Stefan ;)

People that voted +1 :

Martin van den Bemt
Joe Germuska
Noel J. Bergman
Phil Steitz
Oliver Zeigermann
Rory Winston
Davanum Srinivas
Daniel F. Saverse
Mario Ivankovits
James Carman
Martin Cooper
Steven Cohen
Brett Porter
Stephen Colebourne
Robert Burrel Donkin

Mvgr,
Martin

RE: [VOTE][RESULT] Stefan Bodewig as commons proper committer

Noel J. Bergman
> could someone please grant karma to Stefan ?

Done.

        --- Noel