Where's Rob been the last few weeks?

Rob Tompkins
I’ve been tasked with taking something to production at my day job using the newest internal processes with a deadline of EOY. And, there’s just a lot to do for that. So I’ve been fairly heavily distracted in that zone.

Just trying to keep everyone in the loop.

-Rob

Re: Where's Rob been the last few weeks?

garydgregory
Ah, a Task Attack! ;-)

Good luck and thank you for the update.

Gary