[bcel] Any reviewer for my BCEL-289 pull request?

[bcel] Any reviewer for my BCEL-289 pull request?

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
Hi all,

Found a solution for BCEL-289 [1], and submitted as a pull request [2], but not really sure if the old behaviour was intentional for any reason, or just really a bug. Never used BCEL, nor read much of its code base before. So happy to have someone else reviewing it if possible before it is merged, please (-:

Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BCEL-289
[2] https://github.com/apache/commons-bcel/pull/13

Re: [bcel] Any reviewer for my BCEL-289 pull request?

Dave Brosius-2
+1