[beanutils] Java version

garydgregory
Hi All:

For 2.0.0, we've update [beanutils] from Java 6 to 7, but should we move to
Java 8 instead since anything older is deader than a doornail?

Re: [beanutils] Java version

jochen-2
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:36 PM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For 2.0.0, we've update [beanutils] from Java 6 to 7, but should we move to
> Java 8 instead since anything older is deader than a doornail?

Go on. People need to upgrade their VM anyways,

Re: [beanutils] Java version

garydgregory
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 7:35 AM Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:36 PM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > For 2.0.0, we've update [beanutils] from Java 6 to 7, but should we move
> > Java 8 instead since anything older is deader than a doornail?
>
> Go on. People need to upgrade their VM anyways,

It's been over two weeks since my message, I'll update.