[beanutils] release 1.9.3?

garydgregory
While there is not much new for 1.9.3, just two fixes, I would not mind
pushing out a release, just to get the refreshed dependency on Commons
Collection out since there has been noise about it related to security.

Thoughts?

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

RE: [beanutils] release 1.9.3?

dbrosIus
+1

Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [beanutils] release 1.9.3?

Benedikt Ritter-4
Go for it!

dbrosIus <[hidden email]> schrieb am Di., 31. Mai 2016 um 23:35:

> +1

Oliver Heger-3

Am 31.05.2016 um 23:31 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> While there is not much new for 1.9.3, just two fixes, I would not mind
> pushing out a release, just to get the refreshed dependency on Commons
> Collection out since there has been noise about it related to security.
>
> Thoughts?

+1, would it be possible to fix BEANUTILS-477? This came up already
multiple times. It is probably only suppressing some log output.

I am currently pretty busy, otherwise I would look into it myself.

Thanks
Oliver

Re: [beanutils] release 1.9.3?

garydgregory
On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Am 31.05.2016 um 23:31 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> > While there is not much new for 1.9.3, just two fixes, I would not mind
> > pushing out a release, just to get the refreshed dependency on Commons
> > Collection out since there has been noise about it related to security.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> +1, would it be possible to fix BEANUTILS-477? This came up already
> multiple times. It is probably only suppressing some log output.
>
> I am currently pretty busy, otherwise I would look into it myself.

Well, we can RERO and do a 1.9.4 and get to it when you can dig in.

Gary

Home: http://garygregory.com/

Am 01.06.2016 um 22:09 schrieb Gary Gregory:

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

>> Am 31.05.2016 um 23:31 schrieb Gary Gregory:
>>> While there is not much new for 1.9.3, just two fixes, I would not mind
>>> pushing out a release, just to get the refreshed dependency on Commons
>>> Collection out since there has been noise about it related to security.
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>
>> +1, would it be possible to fix BEANUTILS-477? This came up already
>> multiple times. It is probably only suppressing some log output.
>>
>> I am currently pretty busy, otherwise I would look into it myself.
>>

> Well, we can RERO and do a 1.9.4 and get to it when you can dig in.

Changed priorities and fixed it.

Oliver

> Gary
>

>> Thanks
>> Oliver
>>

>>> Gary

Re: [beanutils] release 1.9.3?

garydgregory
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Am 01.06.2016 um 22:09 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> > On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Oliver Heger <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:

> >> +1, would it be possible to fix BEANUTILS-477? This came up already
> >> multiple times. It is probably only suppressing some log output.
> >>
> >> I am currently pretty busy, otherwise I would look into it myself.
> >>

> > Well, we can RERO and do a 1.9.4 and get to it when you can dig in.
>
> Changed priorities and fixed it.

Sweet, thank you.

I'll roll an RC today I hope.

Gary