[chain] giving constructor parameters in catalog.xml

[chain] giving constructor parameters in catalog.xml

David J. M. Karlsen
Hi!

Is it possible to provide parameters to the constructors for different
commands in catalog.xml ??

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com

Re: [chain] giving constructor parameters in catalog.xml

David J. M. Karlsen
Marco Mistroni wrote:
> Hello,
> A possible different approach... let spring manage
> Your commands, and use spring Dependency Injection to have your
> Properties set on your commands....
>
> Can this apply to your case?

No sorry - I'm using HiveMind - I'll see what the HiveMind guys says -
But I've got a good feeling about it. (And probably as good - I can have
all the configuration in one place then).

Thanks anyway.