[cli] 2.1-dev maven artifacts?

Poppe, Troy

At one point I believe there were commons-cli version 2.1-dev artifacts on
ibiblio.org's maven repository.  It appears that these artifacts are no longer
there...

Can any provide some insight into this, or provide anoter maven repository that
would have these artifacts?

Thanks.

Troy Poppe

Re: [cli] 2.1-dev maven artifacts?

robert burrell donkin
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 10:24 -0400, Poppe, Troy wrote:
> At one point I believe there were commons-cli version 2.1-dev artifacts on
> ibiblio.org's maven repository.  It appears that these artifacts are no longer
> there...
>
> Can any provide some insight into this, or provide anoter maven repository that
> would have these artifacts?

maven controls that repository. you should probably ask on the
appropriate maven list.

- robert