[codec] Next Commons Codec Release Date

Tim Fake Doyle
Hi,

Just wondering when the next planned release date of commons codec will be ?

Thanks,
Jack.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [codec] Next Commons Codec Release Date

garydgregory
Hi Jack,

There are no current release plans. There are a couple of other components
I'd like to release as well. So it is good you are registering interest.

I suggest you go through JIRA and PRs on GitHub and see if there any help
you can provide with outstanding issues.

This would make an upcoming release even more valuable.

Thank you,
Gary

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:12 PM Tim Fake Doyle <[hidden email]>

> Just wondering when the next planned release date of commons codec will be
> ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jack.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [codec] Next Commons Codec Release Date

garydgregory
I created a release candidate this morning. If all goes well we should have
a 1.13 release in 72 hours or so.

Gary