[collections] InvokerPredicate

jakarta-2
Wouldn't it make sense to have an InvokerPredicate (analogous to
InvokerTransformer)?

eg to map existing isA methods into predicates.

Re: [collections] InvokerPredicate

Stephen Colebourne
This can currently be achieved using a TransformerPredicate around an
InvokerTransformer.

If you want to write an InvokerPredicate, with tests, on a bugzilla
ticket and with update to PredicateUtils; then I reckon it would have a
good chance of being committed.

Stephen