[collections][vfs] releases

garydgregory
Hi All:

FYI, I think I'd like to release Collections and then VFS next.

Re: [collections][vfs] releases

Rob Tompkins
I should be able to validate. -Rob

> On Jul 4, 2019, at 8:57 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All:
>
> FYI, I think I'd like to release Collections and then VFS next.

Re: [collections][vfs] releases

Bruno P. Kinoshita-2
Ditto here. Just returned home, so happy to help as well.
Bruno

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 14:04, Rob Tompkins<[hidden email]> wrote:   I should be able to validate. -Rob

> On Jul 4, 2019, at 8:57 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All:
>
> FYI, I think I'd like to release Collections and then VFS next.

Re: [collections][vfs] releases

FYI: I am planning to prepare an RC for Commons VFS very soon.

Gary