commit problem

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

commit problem

Luc Maisonobe-2
Hi,

I just get failures when pushing commits to [math] with an error message:


pre-receive hook declined
You are not authorized to edit this repository.

Is there something wrong with our git repository?

Luc

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: commit problem

Kristian Rosenvold-2
Maybe the committer email address is not your apache.org address ?

Kristian
6. jul. 2015 11.52 p.m. skrev "Luc Maisonobe" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I just get failures when pushing commits to [math] with an error message:
>
>
> pre-receive hook declined
> You are not authorized to edit this repository.
>
> Is there something wrong with our git repository?
>
> Luc
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: commit problem

Kristian Rosenvold-2
There may have been some infra related issues on this, you should try again

Kristian


2015-07-07 6:11 GMT+02:00 Kristian Rosenvold <[hidden email]>:

> Maybe the committer email address is not your apache.org address ?
>
> Kristian
> 6. jul. 2015 11.52 p.m. skrev "Luc Maisonobe" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just get failures when pushing commits to [math] with an error message:
>>
>>
>> pre-receive hook declined
>> You are not authorized to edit this repository.
>>
>> Is there something wrong with our git repository?
>>
>> Luc
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: commit problem

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 07/07/2015 08:29, Kristian Rosenvold a écrit :
> There may have been some infra related issues on this, you should try again

It finally succeeded, thanks.

Luc

>
> Kristian
>
>
> 2015-07-07 6:11 GMT+02:00 Kristian Rosenvold <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Maybe the committer email address is not your apache.org address ?
>>
>> Kristian
>> 6. jul. 2015 11.52 p.m. skrev "Luc Maisonobe" <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just get failures when pushing commits to [math] with an error message:
>>>
>>>
>>> pre-receive hook declined
>>> You are not authorized to edit this repository.
>>>
>>> Is there something wrong with our git repository?
>>>
>>> Luc
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]