[commons-codec] is there a commons-codec2

[commons-codec] is there a commons-codec2

Claude Warren
Is there a commons-codec2?  I see it listed as
group ID: org.apache.commons
artifact ID: commons-codec2
version: 2.0-SNAPSHOT

in the apache snapshot repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-codec2/2.0-SNAPSHOT/

But I don't see any way to get to the code from the commons website and all
development seems dead.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: [commons-codec] is there a commons-codec2

garydgregory
There is not.

Many moons ago I had proposed some interface changes that could be for a
2.0 but that never went through.

Gary