commons-imaging

Jens Kapitza
Hi,

as i read at the web-site there was a rename and after a long time
googleing a way to use this library at maven

i've come up with the solution to enable apache snapshot repository
(will be a release in near future? at maven?)

---
Jens Kapitza

Re: commons-imaging

garydgregory
The release date is TDB and yes it will be available through Maven
repositories.

Gary

On Jun 8, 2013, at 6:31, Jens Kapitza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as i read at the web-site there was a rename and after a long time googleing a way to use this library at maven
>
> i've come up with the solution to enable apache snapshot repository (will be a release in near future? at maven?)
>
> ---
> Jens Kapitza

Re: commons-imaging

Andreas Lehmkuehler
Hi,

Am 08.06.2013 14:11, schrieb Gary Gregory:
> The release date is TDB and yes it will be available through Maven
> repositories.
What needs to be done to get that release out?

I had a quick look at JIRA and can't find any big blockers. Are there any
issues with the build or are you simply seeking for a release manager?

I'm with the Apache PDFBox project and acted as RM for most of our releases,
so maybe I can help to get this further.

> Gary
>
> On Jun 8, 2013, at 6:31, Jens Kapitza <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> as i read at the web-site there was a rename and after a long time googleing a way to use this library at maven
>>
>> i've come up with the solution to enable apache snapshot repository (will be a release in near future? at maven?)
>>
>> ---
>> Jens Kapitza

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler