commons-io Java version

Aleksander Ściborek
Hi, i see that java version  commons-io is 1.7. Is there any plan to bump
it to 1.8?
Recently the version of commons-lang was updated
Aleksander

Re: commons-io Java version

We are all volunteers here, so it's up to a PMC member to step up and
volunteer.

Gary

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM Aleksander Ściborek <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, i see that java version  commons-io is 1.7. Is there any plan to bump
> it to 1.8?
> Recently the version of commons-lang was updated
> Aleksander

Re: commons-io Java version

Aleksander Ściborek
Hi, so if I want to suggest that common-io should be bumped who I should
contant with?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 19:07, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are all volunteers here, so it's up to a PMC member to step up and
> volunteer.
>
> Gary
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM Aleksander Ściborek <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi, i see that java version  commons-io is 1.7. Is there any plan to bump
> > it to 1.8?
> > Recently the version of commons-lang was updated
> > Aleksander

Re: commons-io Java version

Bernd Eckenfels
That mail was enough, all People with time on their Hands read the dev list.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

Hi, so if I want to suggest that common-io should be bumped who I should
contant with?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 19:07, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are all volunteers here, so it's up to a PMC member to step up and
> volunteer.
>
> Gary
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM Aleksander Ściborek <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi, i see that java version  commons-io is 1.7. Is there any plan to bump
> > it to 1.8?
> > Recently the version of commons-lang was updated
> > Aleksander

Re: commons-io Java version

Just post a message here.

Gary