commons-io dependency for file-upload

Debraj Manna
Hi

The dependency page
<https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/dependencies.html> state
commons-io 2.2 is one of the required dependency for file-upload. Can
someone let me know if I have to use exact version 2.2 for commons-io with
file-upload 1.3.3 or I can use any version of commons-io >= 2.2 ?

Re: commons-io dependency for file-upload

garydgregory
Anything greater or equal to the requirement should work.

Gary