[complex] Contributing code

Raymond DeCampo
Gilles, Eric, what is the recommended workflow for contributing code for
commons-complex in its current state?

A) Create patches using "git format-patch" and attach them to the
appropriate JIRA issue
B) Get the github mirror working and submit pull requests and reference
them in the JIRA issue
C) Some other option I have not thought of

Thanks,
Ray

Re: [complex] Contributing code

Gilles Sadowski
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:21:55 -0500, Raymond DeCampo wrote:
> Gilles, Eric, what is the recommended workflow for contributing code
> for
> commons-complex in its current state?
>
> A) Create patches using "git format-patch" and attach them to the
> appropriate JIRA issue

Patches are fine.
Hopefully Eric can review and apply them.

> B) Get the github mirror working and submit pull requests and
> reference
> them in the JIRA issue

I've filed a request:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13239

> C) Some other option I have not thought of

Get committer privilege... :-)

Best regards,

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:48:58 +0100, Gilles wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:21:55 -0500, Raymond DeCampo wrote:
>> Gilles, Eric, what is the recommended workflow for contributing code
>> for
>> commons-complex in its current state?
>>
>> A) Create patches using "git format-patch" and attach them to the
>> appropriate JIRA issue
>
> Patches are fine.
> Hopefully Eric can review and apply them.
>
>> B) Get the github mirror working and submit pull requests and
>> reference
>> them in the JIRA issue
>
> I've filed a request:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13239

Actually, the mirror is works already:
   https://github.com/apache/commons-complex

Gilles

>> C) Some other option I have not thought of
>
> Get committer privilege... :-)
>

> Best regards,
> Gilles
>

>> Thanks,
>> Ray

Re: [complex] Contributing code

Eric Barnhill
Good to see it is up. Patches or pull requests are both fine by me.

Eric