[complex] Drop "ComplexFormat"?

Gilles Sadowski
Hi.

Does a such a formatting class belong to the component?
IIRC they were issues with number formatting classes in
Commons Math.  IMO, in a low-level library, the default
(full precision) output from the JVM will always be needed.

I think that formatting is a better fit for, say, [TEXT].

Re: [complex] Drop "ComplexFormat"?

Eric Barnhill
This is fine with me and absent other objections I will take it out.

Eric

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 09:09:31 +0100, Eric Barnhill wrote:
> This is fine with me and absent other objections I will take it out.

FTR, I've created
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEXT-57