[compress] Cutting 1.15

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

there's not been the single big feature or bugfix since 1.14, but we've
accumulated a few changes. Also the last release hasn't included the
Automatic-Module name while master does.

I plan to cut a new release, likely by the next weekend. If you feel
there is an important issue that should be resolved first, please yell.

Stefan

Re: [compress] Cutting 1.15

garydgregory
Go for it! :-)