[compress] Cutting 1.18 soon

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I intend to create a RC for Compress 1.18 the coming days, I've uploaded
a recent site build (so people can look at Jacoco and whatnot) to
https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/commons-compress-1.18/

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: [compress] Cutting 1.18 soon

The reports should include RAT.

The japicmp report is blank, either fix or replace with Clirr.

The main page should update mentions of various versions.

Good luck! :-)

Gary

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 08:14 Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I intend to create a RC for Compress 1.18 the coming days, I've uploaded
> a recent site build (so people can look at Jacoco and whatnot) to
> https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/commons-compress-1.18/
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

Re: [compress] Cutting 1.18 soon

garydgregory
We need to update commons parent to only generate sha512.

Gary

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018, 12:07 Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The reports should include RAT.
>
> The japicmp report is blank, either fix or replace with Clirr.
>
> The main page should update mentions of various versions.
>
> Good luck! :-)
>
> Gary
>
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 08:14 Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I intend to create a RC for Compress 1.18 the coming days, I've uploaded
>> a recent site build (so people can look at Jacoco and whatnot) to
>> https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/commons-compress-1.18/
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>>         Stefan

Re: [compress] Cutting 1.18 soon

Rob Tompkins
And the release plugin.

On 2018-08-11, Gary Gregory wrote:

> The reports should include RAT.

> The japicmp report is blank, either fix or replace with Clirr.

strange, I haven't changed anything, so the disappearing RAT report and
the empty japicmp must be due to Compress upgrading commons-parent. I'll
have to investigate this.

ISTR Clirr didn't work for Java 8+ and I had to replace it with japicmp
back when I started to build the release with Java8.

> The main page should update mentions of various versions.

Sure.

On 2018-08-11, Gary Gregory wrote:

> The reports should include RAT.

https://stefan.samaflost.de/staging/commons-compress-1.18/rat-report.html