[configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

[configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

Oliver Heger-3
Hi,

the current codebase for [configuration] has been updated to require
Java 8. However, no Java 8 feature is used so far.

I would therefore like to go back to Java 7 and get a release out.
Afterwards we can switch to Java 8.

Thoughts?
Oliver

Re: [configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

garydgregory
Go for it.

Gary

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018, 14:27 Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>

> the current codebase for [configuration] has been updated to require
> Java 8. However, no Java 8 feature is used so far.
>
> I would therefore like to go back to Java 7 and get a release out.
> Afterwards we can switch to Java 8.
>
> Thoughts?
> Oliver

Re: [configuration] Release with Java 7 compatibility

Aleksander Ściborek
Yes, so after this release I will be able to add features connected with
Java 8 Time API?
Aleksander