[crypto] Can somebody have a look at my PR?

[crypto] Can somebody have a look at my PR?

Alex Remily
Commons Crypto Committer Team,

Please have a look at my PR when you get a chance.  Fixes the Windows build
and includes support for OpenSSL 1.1.

https://github.com/apache/commons-crypto/pull/94

Thanks,

Alex

Re: [crypto] Can somebody have a look at my PR?

Rob Tompkins

> On Apr 13, 2019, at 3:30 PM, Alex Remily <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Commons Crypto Committer Team,
>
> Please have a look at my PR when you get a chance.  Fixes the Windows build
> and includes support for OpenSSL 1.1.

I’ll try to give it a read this evening.

-Rob

> https://github.com/apache/commons-crypto/pull/94
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Re: [crypto] Can somebody have a look at my PR?

Alex Remily
Bump.  Marcelo has the history on this, but I haven't seen him on the
boards lately.  I'd appreciate some feedback.  I think it's significant to
be able to support OpenSSL 1.1 on the three major operating systems.  I'd
also like to discuss a roadmap for the commons-crypto project lest it fades
into obscurity.