[csv] How to prevent formula injection

RaguNath Hariharan
Hi Team,

I am using Apache commons CSV 1.5 for generating CSV file. However I got to
know there is possibility on formula injection. Is there any option to
prevent formula injection ?

Regards
Ragunath

Re: [csv] How to prevent formula injection

Bernd Eckenfels
Unless you use QuoteMode.NONE or the wrong quoteChar you should be fine. 1.5 quoted more cases than 1.6 but both should quote all known critical characters.

Gruss
Bernd

Gruss
Bernd