[csv][pool][dbcp] releases, releases

garydgregory
Hi All,

I know we have some clean up work to do in [csv], but I plan on cutting RCs
for [pool] and then [dbcp]. I expect to do [pool] ASAP.

Re: [csv][pool][dbcp] releases, releases

Bruno P. Kinoshita-2
 +1 and thanks a lot for RM'ing so many components in a short time span Gary.
I'm planning a short development cycle to go through reports (PMD/CheckStyle/etc) in the recently released components, tidying up small issues noted in the vote threads. Hopefully will get familiar with recent changes in some of these components and start triaging/coding again (no more $work trips/deadlines until the end of the year I think).
CheersBruno

    On Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 12:16:46 am NZST, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi All,

I know we have some clean up work to do in [csv], but I plan on cutting RCs
for [pool] and then [dbcp]. I expect to do [pool] ASAP.

Gary