[daemon] @author tags

garydgregory
Hi All,

I would like to remove @author tags from [daemon] per our guidelines.

Any objections?

Re: [daemon] @author tags

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
No objections, +1, and thanks for taking care of that :)
Bruno

On Saturday, 8 July 2017, 2:43:24 PM NZST, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to remove @author tags from [daemon] per our guidelines.

Any objections?

Re: [daemon] @author tags

Amey Jadiye
Hi Gary,

+1 and here is my extra pair of hands towards this
https://github.com/apache/commons-daemon/pull/2

while removing I observed below 2 people are not listed in pom.xml [list of
members], unaware about their roles you might have to add them in developer
or contributor section.

Regards,
Amey

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to remove @author tags from [daemon] per our guidelines.
>
> Any objections?

Re: [daemon] @author tags

Amey Jadiye
These 2 :)

@author Pier Fumagalli
@author Nick Griffiths ([hidden email])

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Amey Jadiye <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> +1 and here is my extra pair of hands towards this https://github.com/
> apache/commons-daemon/pull/2
>
> while removing I observed below 2 people are not listed in pom.xml [list
> of members], unaware about their roles you might have to add them in
> developer or contributor section.
>
> Regards,
> Amey
>
> On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I would like to remove @author tags from [daemon] per our guidelines.
>>
>> Any objections?
>>
>> Gary

Re: [daemon] @author tags

Mark Thomas
On 8 July 2017 03:43:08 BST, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I would like to remove @author tags from [daemon] per our guidelines.
>
>Any objections?

I thought the accepted ASF approach was to ask permission from the author before removing their tags.

Mark

Re: [daemon] @author tags

garydgregory
That is one approach indeed but not a requirement. For my time constraints,
 I will just move the names to the POM.

Gary