daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?

daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?

elihusmails
I am using the commons-daemon procrun tool to start a java program.
The only way I seem to be able to get my program running is to set the
StartMode=exe.  I have no problem with this, except for the fact that
I when I install my service, I must perform the following:

myservice //IS//myservice ...blah blah blah....
myservice //US//myservice -StartParams
"-Djava.class.path=c:/myprog/one.jar;c:/myprog/two.jar"

The problem with this is that the semicolon between the paths to the 2
jar files get read in as a delimeter between 2 different arguments
passed to the java executable.

How can I get around this?

Thank you.

Re: daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?

Dion Gillard-2
Prefix it with ^ on the windows command prompt?

On 6/30/05, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using the commons-daemon procrun tool to start a java program.
> The only way I seem to be able to get my program running is to set the
> StartMode=exe.  I have no problem with this, except for the fact that
> I when I install my service, I must perform the following:
>
> myservice //IS//myservice ...blah blah blah....
> myservice //US//myservice -StartParams
> "-Djava.class.path=c:/myprog/one.jar;c:/myprog/two.jar"
>
> The problem with this is that the semicolon between the paths to the 2
> jar files get read in as a delimeter between 2 different arguments
> passed to the java executable.
>
> How can I get around this?
>
> Thank you.

Bernard Shaw