[dbcp] DBCP2 Under Java 8?

Frank
Hi folks,

The subject says it all! :-)  The DBCP Overview page indicates "DBCP 2
compiles and runs under Java 7 only".  I assume it would be good for
Java 8 as well, but has any testing been done along the Java 8 lines?

Thanks,

-Frank

Re: [dbcp] DBCP2 Under Java 8?

Matt Sicker
I've been using DBCP2 in Java 8 for years now. DBCP2 is also used in
Tomcat, and recent versions of Tomcat require Java 8, so it's been well
tested in that realm as well.

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: [dbcp] DBCP2 Under Java 8?

garydgregory
I've been building DBCP2 locally with Java 8 and all is well.

Gary