[dbcp] in DBCP 1.4 - Any auto-reconnect property available ?

[dbcp] in DBCP 1.4 - Any auto-reconnect property available ?

RAJIV S
Hi Team,

In DBCP 1.4 is there any property which can help to disconnect and
reconnect DB connection with in some specified time ?

Actually , We are using DBCP 1.4 version in our application. It's a
standalone Java processor code , developer some years ago, works well till
now.

Recently we encounter a problem that Oracle SWAM memory grows continuously
due to high usage . DBAs suggested to disconnect and reconnect db
connection from this java application with some specified time.

I am unable to find relevant property or  documentation help.

Please someone help me if anyone knows how do deal this situation.

Rajiv.S