dbcp

段志亮
Hi you guys!

          I am very sorry to trouble you, but I realy need your help!

          My question is  :

          I need to get DBCP datasource Current link number,Current idle link,Number of leaked links three parameters .

         now , I got  Current link number,Current idle link  in this  way

         import org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource

          basicDataSource.getNumActive();//Current link number
basicDataSource.getNumIdle();//Current idle link

          but I can not get Number of leaked links ,

        How I get the parameter Number of leaked links  of DBCP datasource ?

Look forward to hearing from you!