[email] Any plans for release? Roadmap ?

[email] Any plans for release? Roadmap ?

Grégory Joseph
Hi,

I was wondering if there was any plan on releasing a non-snapshot
commons-email version ?
I stumbled accross this thread, which is starting to age
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200412.mbox/%3cPKENIMMEAHDAHILNLIJPKEJCHNAB.epugh@...%3e

.. what happened? :)

Cheers,

greg

Re: [email] Any plans for release? Roadmap ?

Dion Gillard-2
There have been several posts about this lately, and I for one hope to
move the release process along soon.

On 6/16/05, Grégory Joseph <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there was any plan on releasing a non-snapshot
> commons-email version ?
> I stumbled accross this thread, which is starting to age
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200412.mbox/%3cPKENIMMEAHDAHILNLIJPKEJCHNAB.epugh@...%3e
>
> .. what happened? :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> greg

Bernard Shaw

Re: [email] Any plans for release? Roadmap ?

Bindul Bhowmik
Hi,

There was another vote on the developers mailing list
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@.../msg58587.html
in March. This was regarding promoting RC4 to release 1.0

Not sure what happened to that vote.

Regards,
Bindul