[exec] EXEC-34

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi all guys,
our ASF fellow Kristian Rosenvold fixed the EXEC-34 issue while adding
it in Maven, I'm not deep inside [exec] but I aplied locally the patch
and looks working.
Any objection I commit it?
Many thanks in advance!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [exec] EXEC-34

garydgregory
Hi Simo,

I would ask myself: Any unit tests with the patch? Is the code in the patch
covered by Cobertura? How does that look?

Gary

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all guys,
> our ASF fellow Kristian Rosenvold fixed the EXEC-34 issue while adding
> it in Maven, I'm not deep inside [exec] but I aplied locally the patch
> and looks working.
> Any objection I commit it?
> Many thanks in advance!
> Simo