files system transactions

Gustavo De Simone
Hi there, I would like to make two questions regarding the Commons
Transaction project.

First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
1.2 ?

Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?

Thanks in advance.
Gustavo

Re: files system transactions

Oliver Zeigermann-2
Hi Gustavo!

2007/11/27, Gustavo De Simone <[hidden email]>:
> First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
> 1.2 ?

No.

> Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?

2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
SVN.

HTH

Oliver

Re: files system transactions

David J. M. Karlsen
Oliver Zeigermann skrev:

> Hi Gustavo!
>
> 2007/11/27, Gustavo De Simone <[hidden email]>:
>
>> First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
>> 1.2 ?
>>

> No.
>

>> Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?
>>

> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
> SVN.

Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT
version.
Will it get released soon?

Re: files system transactions

Ralph Goers

On Jan 9, 2010, at 8:51 AM, David J. M. Karlsen wrote:

> Oliver Zeigermann skrev:
>> Hi Gustavo!
>>
>> 2007/11/27, Gustavo De Simone <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> First, is there a way to make directory operations transactional in version
>>> 1.2 ?
>>>

>> No.
>>

>>> Second, when is planned to be version 2.0 release?
>>>

>> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
>> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
>> SVN.
>>
> Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT version.
> Will it get released soon?

When will what be released? I can't tell what component this thread refers to.

Ralph

Ralph Goers skrev:

>>> No.

>>> 2.0 is ready for a beta release, I just did not find the time to roll
>>> it out, yet. If you want to try it, have the look at the version in
>>> SVN.
>>>

>> Any update on this? The javadocs at the site refer to the 2.0-SNAPSHOT version.
>> Will it get released soon?
>>

> When will what be released? I can't tell what component this thread refers to.

The component in question is "commons transactions":
http://commons.apache.org/transaction/
http://github.com/apache/commons-transaction/