[fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi all,

FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag, which targets 1.3 -
which looks a future release.

Before I start to dig in commit list, does someone already has an idea
when the interface was introduced? :)

TIA :P
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

Simone Tripodi-2
same for FileItemHeaders, looks to me that they were contributed in
the same patch

TIA,

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag, which targets 1.3 -
> which looks a future release.
>
> Before I start to dig in commit list, does someone already has an idea
> when the interface was introduced? :)
>
> TIA :P
> -Simo

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hi Simo,

have you looked at the changes report?

Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

Simone Tripodi-2
A dummy search on changes-report[1] doesn't show up anything useful -
I'll dig later after some work is already done

danke
-Simo

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/changes-report.html

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Simo,
>
> have you looked at the changes report?
>
> Benedikt
>

> 2013/3/6 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>
>
>> same for FileItemHeaders, looks to me that they were contributed in
>> the same patch
>>
>> TIA,
>> -Simo

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag, which targets 1.3 -
>> > which looks a future release.
>> >
>> > Before I start to dig in commit list, does someone already has an idea
>> > when the interface was introduced? :)
>> >
>> > TIA :P
>> > -Simo
>> >
>> > http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>> > http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>> > http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> > http://www.99soft.org/

> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

sebb-2-2
One way to do this is to add SVN tag markers - Eclipse then shows
these in the SVN History list.

On 6 March 2013 09:20, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A dummy search on changes-report[1] doesn't show up anything useful -
> I'll dig later after some work is already done
>
> danke
> -Simo
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/changes-report.html

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Simo,
>>
>> have you looked at the changes report?
>>
>> Benedikt
>>

>> 2013/3/6 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> same for FileItemHeaders, looks to me that they were contributed in
>>> the same patch
>>>
>>> TIA,
>>> -Simo

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>> http://www.99soft.org/

>> --
>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>> http://github.com/britter

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

sebb-2-2
I've added some tags.

Looks like the files were added in 1.2.1; this was in r523066

I expect it was intended that the next release would be 1.3, but for
some reason a point release was made.

Normally Commons components bump the minor release for the next
version (I assume this is the default for the Maven plugin, but I've
never used it).

On 6 March 2013 09:40, sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> One way to do this is to add SVN tag markers - Eclipse then shows
> these in the SVN History list.
>
> On 6 March 2013 09:20, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A dummy search on changes-report[1] doesn't show up anything useful -
>> I'll dig later after some work is already done
>>
>> danke
>> -Simo
>>
>> [1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/changes-report.html

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Simo,
>>>
>>> have you looked at the changes report?
>>>
>>> Benedikt

>>> --
>>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>>> http://github.com/britter

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

sebb-2-2
Same applies to the FileItemHeadersImpl class.

On 6 March 2013 09:57, sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've added some tags.
>
> Looks like the files were added in 1.2.1; this was in r523066
>
> I expect it was intended that the next release would be 1.3, but for
> some reason a point release was made.
>
> Normally Commons components bump the minor release for the next
> version (I assume this is the default for the Maven plugin, but I've
> never used it).
>
> On 6 March 2013 09:40, sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> One way to do this is to add SVN tag markers - Eclipse then shows
>> these in the SVN History list.
>>
>> On 6 March 2013 09:20, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> A dummy search on changes-report[1] doesn't show up anything useful -
>>> I'll dig later after some work is already done
>>>
>>> danke
>>> -Simo
>>>
>>> [1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/changes-report.html

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hey Simo,

I meant search the changes report build from trunk. :) Features added after
1.2.1 should be listed there.

Benedikt

http://github.com/britter

Re: [fileupload] FileItemHeadersSupport has a wrong @since tag

I fixed the 3 @since 1.3 markers.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM, sebb <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I fixed the 3 @since 1.3 markers.

great, thanks! :)