[fluido-skin] time for 1.0

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi all guys,
if there are not objections, I think it's time for reviewing the 1.0
release of fluido-skin.
My question is just letting me know where I can read the release flow
process you are used here at Maven community.
Many thanks in advance, all the best!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [fluido-skin] time for 1.0

Simone Tripodi-2
sorry, wrong list, please ignore my message - and I'm an idiot :)
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Simone Tripodi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all guys,
> if there are not objections, I think it's time for reviewing the 1.0
> release of fluido-skin.
> My question is just letting me know where I can read the release flow
> process you are used here at Maven community.
> Many thanks in advance, all the best!
> Simo

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [fluido-skin] time for 1.0

garydgregory
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Simone Tripodi
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> sorry, wrong list, please ignore my message - and I'm an idiot :)
> Simo

Yes, wrong list. No, you are not an idiot :)

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi all guys,
> > if there are not objections, I think it's time for reviewing the 1.0
> > release of fluido-skin.
> > My question is just letting me know where I can read the release flow
> > process you are used here at Maven community.
> > Many thanks in advance, all the best!
> > Simo
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
> > http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> > http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> > http://www.99soft.org/

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [fluido-skin] time for 1.0

Simone Tripodi-2
Thanks Gary!
the problem is that when I start typing 'dev' in the `To` field, the
first suggestion is the commons ML and I hit enter automatically :)
Have a nice weekend!