[functor] Add functor to svngit2jira

Bruno P. Kinoshita
Hi,

Would it be all right to ask for [functor] component to be included in svngit2jira [1]? I've manually added commit messages to JIRA issues, but I believe this could be automated (thanks @Humbedooh).

If there are no objections, I will file an issue during the weekend.

Thanks!

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com

Re: [functor] Add functor to svngit2jira

Benedikt Ritter-4
Go for it!

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [functor] Add functor to svngit2jira

Bruno P. Kinoshita
Done! https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6940

Cheers

Bruno P. Kinoshita