getInnermostDelegate

Suresh Addagalla

Hi,

I tried to get a reference to the connection by using the
getInnermostDelegate() method, but it seems to return null !! Does any one
know why this could happen? I am using BasicDataSource (and I think the same
was happening if I use PoolingDataSource).

Thanks,
Suresh

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately