[graph] is now ****** up :(

Rodion Efremov-2
Hello, y'all!

I did a checkout of commons graph, and guess what? There is no crucial
BaseLabeledVertex.java in the entire repo.
Did anyone of you tampered with the [graph] recently, because i would
be infinitely happy, if some of you committers would fix the issue. I
want to contribute more to [graph], but currently i am at *your* mercy,
guys.

--
TIA, Rodion

Re: [graph] is now ****** up :(