[gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Alex Herbert
There is no .travis.yml file for Statistics and so PRs from GSoC mentees
are without checks.

Plus I do not know how to check if the Travis integration is active for
this project.

Alex

Re: [gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Gilles Sadowski-2
Hi.

Le ven. 17 mai 2019 à 18:33, Alex Herbert <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> There is no .travis.yml file for Statistics and so PRs from GSoC mentees
> are without checks.
>
> Plus I do not know how to check if the Travis integration is active for
> this project.

I filed a request at INFRA:

Re: [gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Alex Herbert

> On 17 May 2019, at 23:24, Gilles Sadowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> Le ven. 17 mai 2019 à 18:33, Alex Herbert <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> There is no .travis.yml file for Statistics and so PRs from GSoC mentees
>> are without checks.
>>
>> Plus I do not know how to check if the Travis integration is active for
>> this project.
>
> I filed a request at INFRA:
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398>

OK. I didn’t know that was how it worked.

I’ve pushed to my PR and Travis is working.

Re: [gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Alex Herbert

> On 18 May 2019, at 07:28, Alex Herbert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 17 May 2019, at 23:24, Gilles Sadowski <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Le ven. 17 mai 2019 à 18:33, Alex Herbert <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>>>
>>> There is no .travis.yml file for Statistics and so PRs from GSoC mentees
>>> are without checks.
>>>
>>> Plus I do not know how to check if the Travis integration is active for
>>> this project.
>>
>> I filed a request at INFRA:
>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398>
>
> OK. I didn’t know that was how it worked.
>
> I’ve pushed to my PR and Travis is working.

Oh, no coverage info. Does coveralls require INFRA as well?

>> Gilles

>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: [gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Gilles Sadowski-2
Hi.

> >> On 17 May 2019, at 23:24, Gilles Sadowski <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi.

> >> I filed a request at INFRA:
> >>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18398>
> >
> > OK. I didn’t know that was how it worked.
> >
> > I’ve pushed to my PR and Travis is working.
>
> Oh, no coverage info. Does coveralls require INFRA as well?

Seems so.  I filed:

Re: [gsoc][statistics] Enable Travis

Rob Tompkins

> On May 18, 2019, at 6:30 AM, Gilles Sadowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.

>>> OK. I didn’t know that was how it worked.
>>>
>>> I’ve pushed to my PR and Travis is working.
>>
>> Oh, no coverage info. Does coveralls require INFRA as well?
>>

> Seems so.  I filed:
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18399

I’ll sort out the Travis code tonight or tomorrow night. -Rob